A Matter of Balance: Managing Concerns About Falls is an award-winning program designed to help reduce fear of falling and increase activity levels. A Matter of Balance can help if:
• You or someone you take care of is age 60 or older; or
• You are younger and have a degenerative nerve disease; and
• You have fallen in the past; or
• You have a fear of falling; or
• You want to be more flexible, stronger and have better balance.
Registration is required and space is limited for this 8 session workshop (meets twice a week for 4 weeks).
This program is cosponsored by Fairhill Partners.
Event Type(s): Adult, Lifelong Learning
Register For Event
You must log in to register for this event.
Oops! - There was a problem in authenticating your card: